Thursday, May 17, 2012

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ELLE






Elle - taken by one of my favourite photographers Brad Tennant (http://www.flickr.com/photos/boyandbee/)


I just wanted to say a happy birthday to my good friend Elle Graham. Elle is originally from Townsville. We ran a gallery together on Flinders Street. She is a beautiful, exciteful young lady and is such an inspiration. Her music is so delicate and honest. One of her biggest fans is my mother who teaches 5 year olds. She plays Elles music to them each day they have their naps. Last week on Mothers day the children all gave their mothers massages in the classroom, alongside Elles magical music.


Elle returns home the weekend before I leave to play at Palm Creek festival. Palm Creek is a place north from our town, each year there is a festival held there in winter. The air is chilly, the atmosphere is content. Everyone is happy, children wander barefooted, their parents trust in all. There is delicious food, campfires everywhere, musicians galore. This year I am sharing a market stall with friends. I am very excited for Palm Creek and to see Elle and to watch her play. 


Here is her music:


http://ellegraham.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment