Thursday, May 17, 2012

TRAVEL





I leave Australia in 5 weeks to travel the globe for a few years with my great love Aaron Ashley. We are both very passionate about nature, photography and film and most things in general. We have decided to leave our small town in Australia to explore the world with time not being of the essence.

 We arrive in Paris to begin with. I will be joining two beautiful French girls on their summer holidays, to swim, explore,  write short films, photograph, go to germany and to the Sth of France. Aaron is living with their family friends nearby and holidaying with them in the Sth of France with them, he will teach the children english. Then we are volunteering in possibly Sweden. The last few months of the year we have rented a little studio in Crete, Greece, with a balcony that wraps its entirety, overlooking the Mediterranean. This studio is where Aaron wants to begin writing his first novel. A novel he dreamt up as a young boy.

I feel wonderful at the thought of us going away together with the world as our beautiful and carefree Oyster. I will miss my sister and Best Friend Steph, she plans to come over at some stage.

 The most incredible website I have ever come across is :

http://www.helpx.net/

This website allows you to volunteer almost anywhere in the world. Live amongst like minded families, be apart of their cultures, live their lifestyles. I have written and spoken with many people on here and they have all been so free flowing and gracious towards our possible imminent stays. I really long to learn more about Permaculture and live amongst a long family who life of the foods they grow as this is the way I want to live with my children in the near future. I love to learn through others and through travel.

No comments:

Post a Comment